These terms and conditions (The terms and Conditions) are the terms and conditions upon which Cristina Murroni, trading as La Fiorista Flower Design (we/us) makes available to you, the event organizer, any of our products and services.
- La Fiorista Products and Services
- The colours, mix of flowers and sundries/vases you have chosen for your wedding (event) are important to you and we take great care to only recommend flowers and items that are normally available/in season at the time of year during which your event is scheduled. However, fresh flowers have a relatively short life span and hence we purchase and deliver them as close to your chosen date as possible for best results. We cannot order them too far in advance or they would not look their best. Hence, it is possible that a certain variety, or colour, or shade is not available when we make our purchase or that the quality is not up to the high standard that we wish to use. In this event, we reserve the right to make appropriate substitutions to give the best possible result, and to be the most consistent with the designs and colours for your wedding, within the price specified. If we feel that a certain flower you have requested has higher than normal risk of not being available due to seasonal limitation, we will of course recommend that we put in place a back up plan at your consultation, We will use our professional judgement to make any necessary substitutions to provide as close an effect as possible to that specified within the quote. Vases and sundries can sometimes not be obtained in the exact style agreed at late notice (due to breakages or issues with suppliers) and therefore we reserve the right to make substitutions at our discretion.
- Plant and flower material is harmful if consumed an so please warn guests, in particular vulnerable and younger guests, of the dangers.
- If any of our products or items are being transported from one venue to another by anybody not on the La Fiorista team, then these actions are carried out at your own risk.
- Prices and Payment
- Prices listed in this proposal are valid for 14 days from the date they were sent to you. and should be secured with a £200 deposit. Until we receive a deposit we have no contract with you.
- Full payment (less any deposit paid) must be received by La Fiorista no later than 20 working days before the event or we reserve the right not to go ahead with the event.
- La Fiorista loans many items to event organizers free of charge, including but limited to vases, containers, baskets and generic props. these items are loaned on a goodwill basis and any items that are lost, damaged or broken must be paid for promptly following receipt of a post-event invoice.
- In the event that La Fiorista incurs parking, congestion or other similar charges which were not anticipated in the original quote, we reserve the right to send a separate post-event invoice in respect to those charges and you agree to settle that invoice promptly following receipt of it.
- We will deliver flowers to the locations and at the times (or during the time windows) specified above. You must ensure that there is someone available to receive the flowers or provide access. if we experience difficulty gaining access to a venue or making deliveries, we will contact the emergency numbers listed above to discuss suitable solutions. If no one answers the phone, we will take a common sense approach. If we incur additional expenses due to venues not allowing access at the agreed times, we will invoice you with any additional expense incurred – which will not exceed £25/hour per person working on the event).
- Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before confirming your order, please ensure that you have provided full and accurate delivery address and telephone details.
- Event set up
- Cristina Murroni of La Fiorista will personally create and deliver your wedding party flowers, unless otherwise stated. Experienced members of La Fiorista’s team will also assist with venue flowers, venue set up and moving arrangements around on the day.
- La Fiorista accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by flames or lit candles at an event once we have left the wedding set up. Whilst La Fiorista can provide candles and candle vessels, it is usually the caterer and/or venue staff who light them, and we will not therefore be held accountable for any damage caused by them. The same is true of damage caused by water spillage after Cristina and her team have finished setting up.
- If you wish to cancel your booking with La Fiorista, you must do so as soon as reasonably possible. The deposit paid is non-refundable, unless we manage to secure another booking for the same date as your cancelled event and the deposit for that booking has been paid. If you cancel your event less than 16 weeks before the wedding, you will be liable for a total sum of £1,500 (our minimum spend) because it is unlikely that we will receive another booking at such short notice.
- We must receive full payment no later than 20 working days before the event. If you cancel less than 20 working days before the scheduled date, after we have received payment from you, we will be unable to offer a refund and will retain the full amount.
- Third party products
- La Fiorista hires may items for use in events floristry. All items are checked to ensure they are in good condition. However, if an item were to break, crack or cause injury to third party, then La Fiorista accepts no responsibility. We will provide full contact details of the hirer and from there, any dispute is to be settled between you and the supplier of said faulty items.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the products or services supplied by La Fiorista, any complaint should be addressed in the first instance to:
- Cristina Murroni
2 Kenley Close
- 079 4646 8525
- Because of the perishable nature of our products, you will be advised upon delivery on how to store and care for your product and we ask that you follow this advice. The instructions are usually to keep the product in a cool place, away from drafts, heat or strong fumes. Bouquets should be kept in their water jar or bag until usage.
- Social media and using the images of your flowers
- we sometimes use or own images of your flowers on social media and on our website and we reserve the right to do this. We will happily send you copies of the images we have taken, should you require them.
- Disclaimer – ill health, Acts of God or adverse weather conditions.
- Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that service is fully operational, we cannot guarantee this. Acts of God, sudden ill health or adverse weather conditions may affect our ability to deliver La Fiorista products or services. In cases of adverse weather, we will remain in contact with the event organiser and we will discuss a contingency plan with them. We have contingency plans in case of ill health and if Cristina Murroni is unable to personally complete and deliver your event, then this will be completed by a member of her team or outsourced accordingly. Ultimately, we accept no responsibility for Acts of God, sudden ill health, lack of availability of flowers, adverse weather conditions or anything else beyond our reasonable control.
- we reserve the right to supplement and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. we will inform you of any change of to the Terms and Conditions. By paying a deposit and proceeding with the booking, you are entering into a contract and therefore agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- if you need to make changes to the wedding date, or items supplied, we will endeavour to accommodate your wishes, but if we cannot, we are entitled to retain the deposit and any other payments made in lieu of expenses incurred/work carried out and lost income. If you would like to reduce the amount of flowers supplied, we can agree to this, provided that the new total price still exceeds our minimum spend of £600. Any changes must be agreed by us at least 20 working days before the event.
Please sign and return this document…..